Thursday, October 3, 2013

Back stage with Small Boutique Fashion week

So I was given the awesome opportunity to volunteer with Small Boutique Fashion week.. What a great experience

I currently work in finance but I am drawn to fashion.. I love fashion shows and the idea of working behind the scenes and being apart of that man power that makes a show truly great! 

#SBFW was High energy! It was a busy day dressing models, assisting designers and literally building the runway. I feel like I got my feet wet in many areas. The vision behind SBFW is to shine a spot light on small boutique designers and up and coming designers/vendors connecting them to the public and the buying community. This is definitely a platform that can open doors for so many. Hope you guys enjoy the pics💋


No comments:

Post a Comment