Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sneaker wedge craze!

Okay I must admit when I first saw the sneaker wedge featured in a fashion mag I nearly cringed. I hated it with a passion. The idea of a sneaker with a wedge just did not interest me at all. The sneaker wedge however was everywhere and some where down the line I actually started to love it! Some more then others. I love "Ash" version of it. Fun colors, nice comfy fit and looks super cute on. I just purchased my first pair in black. I took a pair so you all can see my new shoe addition. It's just about summer here in NYC so I won't wear them until the fall but I can't wait! 
I do wonder how long this style will be popular though. The style I got was the Ash bowie and it retails for $195. This seems to be a very popular sneaker but I've noticed some celebs including Beyonce rocking the more expensive Isabel Marant which can retail over $700

How do you guys feel about the sneaker wedge? 


No comments:

Post a Comment